This is a suggested karaoke set list for Barack Obama.
We read online that Steve Jobs is meeting with Barack Obama at the white house, and we thought that some Karaoke using ARIA software on a MAC would be a great ice breaker!
Here is a suggested karaoke set list for Barack:
- Relax – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Our House- Madness
- Hey You – Pink Floyd
- Against All Odds – Phil Collins
- I’m Still Standing – Elton John
- Cult of Personality – Living Colour
Now if Steve only brings an iPhone, and if the pres happens to be on Android, or the whitehouse only has PC’s… No Big deal, as ARIA works on all of these platforms, and all of the songs on this list are available for purchase and download right in the app!
P.S. Hey Barack and Steve, just email us at info(at)ariaparty.com with the email you used to purchase tracks and we will reimburse you!
Also by the way, ARIA is a great DJ mixing software and VJ software too. So when you guys put the mic down you can always fire off a nice mix from your set list!
The image used adheres to this creative commons attribute.
It’s official to kick off the new year, ARIA mobile Karaoke is now free for Android phones, iPhones and iPods!
From now until April 1st 2011! Tell all your friends with iPhones or Android Phones that love Karaoke, that they can get ARIA mobile karaoke for FREE right now!
Follow these steps to sing with ARIA Mobile Karaoke on your ANDROID mobile phone:
1. Create an ARIA account.
2. Click the STORE button to search for KARAOKE tracks.
3. Click buy when you find the track you want to purchase.
4. You will be prompted to add your Pay Pal account info.
5. Your track will download and install to your library.
6. Click LIBRARY to see the tracks you own and can play.
7. Click the PLAY button by the name of the track you want to play.
8. REPEAT with more tracks!
1. Make sure you have an active Pay Pal account with available funds for in-app karaoke song purchases.
2. Turn your phone sideways for a better view of your karaoke tunes.
3. Purchase a variety of tunes, and start with tunes to warm up with, and then progress with more advanced songs.
4. DO NOT USE ARIA Karaoke while driving!
5. Visit www.ariaparty.com for more tips, news, and FAQ’s.
Thank you the ARIA KARAOKE Software team!